If you are a business organized in another country that conducts business in the U.S. or if you are a foreign person investing in a US business, you have “inbound” international tax issues.  Inbound international tax provisions cover the flow of commerce from outside the U.S. to within its borders.  There are many complicated considerations in this area, which include both compliance and planning needs.

Our specialties in this area include, but are not limited to:

  • Advisory/Planning
    • Entity/Organizational Structuring
    • Tax Withholding Analysis
    • Transfer Pricing
    • Tax Treaties
    • FIRPTA
    • Branch Profits and Branch Earnings Taxes
  • Annual Compliance
    • Form 5472 for Foreign Controlled US Corporations
    • Form 1120-F for Foreign Corporations doing business in the US
    • Form 8804/8805/8813 for Foreign Partner Withholding under Section 1446
    • Form 1040-NR to Report US Source Income of Foreign Persons
    • Form 1042-S for Other Withholding on US Source Income

Contact our firm today to discuss your inbound international tax issues and how we can assist you.