If you are a US business with operations overseas, you have “outbound” international tax concerns. Outbound international tax provisions cover the flow of commerce from within the US to other countries. There are many complicated considerations in this area, which include both compliance and planning needs.
Our specialties in this area include, but are not limited to:
- Foreign Tax Credit Optimization
- Repatriation Planning
- Entity Restructuring
- Subpart F Issues
- Foreign Currency Translation Issues
- Transfer Pricing
- Passive Foreign Investment Companies (PFICs)
- Annual Compliance
- Form 5471 for Controlled Foreign Corporations
- Form 8865 for Controlled Foreign Partnerships
- Form 8858 for Foreign Disregarded Entities
We will gladly collaborate with local tax counsel in the countries you are doing business in to ensure a comprehensive tax plan for your business.
Contact our firm today to discuss your outbound international tax issues and how we can assist you.