Equipped to Handle Every Stage of your Tax Dispute

There are many reasons why a taxpayer may need to file a petition in U.S. Tax Court, including an unfavorable outcome at audit or appeals.  Only attorneys can file a petition in U.S. Tax or District Court.  Through our close association with Dennis M. Lanphier, P.C. (a law firm run by one of our partners), we are uniquely equipped to assist you in resolving your tax matters at all stages of the process.  By hiring both an attorney and CPA to handle your tax disputes, there is never a need to start over or seek new counsel based on the stage your tax dispute is in.

Contact our firm today to discuss your tax case and how we can assist you.