Whether you had a good year or a bad year, something never changes – you have to file a tax return. Our primary goal at Lanphier LLP is to make this process as painless as possible, from gathering your information to reviewing your final return. We leverage the latest technology to make communicating a breeze and offer flat-fee pricing to ensure there are no surprises when you get your final bill. We want your experience working with us to be the first time you have ever used the word “delightful” in such close proximity to the word “taxes”!
We specialize in handling a variety of complicated issues that individual taxpayers often encounter, including:
- Self-Employed Income (Schedule C)
- Rental Properties, including acquisition, management, and disposition
- Short-Term Investment Real Estate (i.e. “fix and flips”)
- Like-Kind Exchanges
- High Activity Investment Accounts, including options and commodity trading
- Publicly Traded Partnership (PTP) and Master Limited Partnership (MLP) Investments
- Foreign Assets and Investments, including Passive Foreign Investment Companies (PFICs)
- Divorced Taxpayers, including joint custody and alimony arrangements
Contact our firm today to learn more about how we can assist you with individual tax return preparation.