Helping you "Get Right" with Uncle Sam

If you have failed to file tax returns in past years, it is not a question of “if” the IRS notices, but “when”.  The longer you wait to resolve the matter, the more you are opening yourself up to astronomical civil penalties, and in some cases, criminal penalties.

At Lanphier, we can assist you with filing tax returns for any prior tax year.  If the IRS has already contacted you about this, we can work with the revenue officer to resolve the matter quickly and agreeably.  Once returns are filed, we can also assist you in setting up an installment agreement or filing for an offer in compromise, if necessary.

Contact our firm today to discuss your tax issues and how we can assist you.